Thursday, July 22, 2010

mi pais querido

today someone told me that they had really enjoyed looking at my blog and that they only wished there were more entries! aww! it meant so much to me! so Ellie, this one is for you. i would like to thank those of you who have been looking at these photos...it's something that I so enjoy doing and sharing, and it would mean a whole lot to me if you became a follower or commented, just so i know that you're out there! i don't post so that people will look at my photos, but it is encouraging to keep going when i know there are other people enjoying it, too. :)

that said, i wanted to post some more pictures of my beloved country - Uruguay! while I was there, their national soccer team came home after placing 4th in the world cup, and i went to Montevideo with some friends to welcome them! Uruguayans, like the Argentine people, are not generally super patriotic, but bring soccer into it and a pretty good finish in the world cup and people start painting themselves blue, white and gold. i got some cool shots of the displays of patriotism on my last day there.

















1 comment: