Friday, September 3, 2010

whoops

well let me begin by saying that there are many good excuses as to why I haven't posted and photos in over a month. i arrived home from argentina and the same day headed to charleston, SC with my family for a week. we enjoyed some warm beach weather, and then i spent a couple of weeks in fredericksburg before heading back to good ole j. maddy. missed it dearly. but, excuses aside, here are my best efforts at covering the last month! i have some new(ish) photos of Naomi (who I miss dearly on a daily basis and can't believe I've been separated from for over a month now), a few more of Argentina, some from Charleston...and so on...but i won't clump them all together, so these are from a day that Naomi and I spent at the park, and our walk through the Abasto district on the way home in late July. :)



















1 comment:

  1. Laura I forgot to set one thing straight. You've been decieved by the Argentinians, and I can't blame you, but now you have to know THE TRUTH:

    ***Carlos Gardel is Uruguayan, he was born in Tacuarembó (Northern Uruguay, you can visit his former residence if you go there, and at the Carlos Gardel museum there's his passport, which clearly states he's URUGUAYAN and not Argentinian, as they claim. May you not be deceived from now on.

    ps: if u already knew he was Uruguayan, excuse me, but well, you were in Argentina and there were high chances u thought he was from there, since they claim it with all their strength (the little liars)

    Best wishes and blessings from Uruguay,
    Lu

    ReplyDelete